Monday, September 22, 2008

Beer Pretz

To cerebrate the first day of fall, we have Beer Pretz! Air mailed from Japan, thanks Yukasuke for this one. Uh-oh... or was it Sora? There was a gap between its arrival and tasting. My memory had failed...! Sorry!!! (T_T)

Years ago there was twice a wasabi flavoured Beer Pretz too. I kind of liked it. Too bad it was discontinued. I'm so glad it came back! However... the flavour changed. It's no longer wasabi, but (black pepper) spicy chicken. The heat went up and it's leaning towards bitter. I'm afraid I'll have to say, I like the old one better. If this is meant to go with beer, which is slightly bitter, the Pretz should be less bitter.

The elevator ear is still here... (>_<;) Today was also the last day of work for a while. It will be tons of homework for a month. Need money for my trip! Homework alone isn't enough. I must sell some of my toy collection. (T_T)

No comments: