Thursday, March 02, 2006

Pinky: Chun Li's secret

Nope, I didn't work on it the next night. I ran out of Oyumaru. After buying more, I realized I haven't been planning things too well. If this keeps up, I'll end up wasting more materials. At $1 a stick, and molding a face needs about 6 sticks of Oyumaru, the cost can add up very fast. So, until I get my hands on the part I really need, I'll wait. (That would be the posterior head with mid or low pony tail hole, plus the middle-part bangs. In other words, Pinky #10!)

BTW, the secret of Chun Li's hair construction is finally solved. It was too tight and I was afraid to break it. Unlike normal Pinkies, her hair is divided into left and right instead of front and back. The surprise is in the plug that goes into the back of the head. Technically speaking, such a peg can be divided into left and right too. But I guess the accuracy requirements exceed today's production abilities?

3 comments:

Damien|ダミエン said...

Hey found ur blog and realize u have a lot of similiar hobby with me, wonder if u're using msn, might be able to chat with u in msn ^^, bc_low@hotmail.com.

MC said...

Hi Tetragrammaton! Thanks for your comments. Sorry I dont have msn. I tried it but there's something "not competible". (Although I work in the CG industry, I'm a PC morron.) I'll contact you by e-mail later. Cheers!

Damien|ダミエン said...

thanks for dropping a comment in my blog, what a waste dat u dun have msn, u might wanna try window messenger. =)