Saturday, July 29, 2006

Baton!

Got a baton from my Japanese blog friend @syo a while ago. It's until recently that I get enough people to pass it onto. (Still one short, though.) But this has been dragging on for too long. Sorry for being so late. Here it is. (Hmm... I hope I translated it right...)

"1" seems to be missing...
2. What's your name?
Black Label = alias... MC is the initial of my real name.
3. How old are you?
Old enough to have a kid or two, but inside, I'm always 16. (^_^)
5. What's your occupation?
Right now, unemployed. (Sob sob sob... ) Before, CG related.
5. What's your hobby?
Web surfing, artsy stuff, crafty stuff.
Figurines, drawing, manga, anime... Argh! I admit... I'm an otaku...

6. Preferred type of the opposite sex?
Someone not boring, easy to communicate with, has a good sense of humour, reliable and faithful (as to won't cheat).
7. Any special skills?
Forgetting. Especially limits. Other than that, giving people goose bums by making noise with my back and shoulder.
8. Any certifications?
Driver's license and Canadian passport.
9. Anything troubling you?
Waaay too many. I'm quite lost in life right now.
10. Food that you like, food that you hate.
Like = tofu, vegi, Pocky, junk food.
Hate = hot and spicy.
11. A word for the one you love.
Thanks, and sorry, I can't be your friend anymore. (Sob sob sob...)
12. With a brief introduction, name the next 5 people you'd like to pass the baton onto.
OK... in the order of agreeing to take the baton...
  1. Andrew: A big fan of Gundam Seed and Destiny, who loves all anime and manga regardless of genre.
  2. MJ: An ex-colleague with a delicate artistic sense. A diligent American who wishes to immigrate to Canada.
  3. etruscan: An ex-classmate and ex-colleague... sorry I don't know much about him. Well, this is a chance to, isn't it? (^_^)
  4. JC: An ex-colleague who is a big car fan. He likes angels, and Ghost in the Shell, and has a high potential of becoming the next Da Vincci.
  5. Since I couldn't get a 5th person to say yes, this one is open. Please feel free to grab this baton if you like it. Give me a shout and I'll come visit your blog. (^_^)

No comments: