Thursday, August 10, 2006

Candy toy: Rement: Direct from Farm

So... before I put this review onto the toy site, I'll upload it here first.

I wasn't going to touch this set at all. Ya know, with 12 in a set, and a tray only contains 10, it's close to impossible to complete the set. (Not to mention the secret.) But ever since I saw a Japanese blog that used Pinky and watermelons to set up a summer scene, I wanted some watermelons too! They're perfect for summer greeting cards! And then by chance there was this opened stray one that happened to be exactly that!!

Actually, the black paint on the watermelon is smugged a bit. There are even finger prints visible! But I'm sure it's just this individual.

As usual, the shiny parts are sticky, and unfortunately, the watermelon is shiny all over, both the whole and the chopped-up slices. Well, the picture on the box sure looks better then the real thing.

And here's what a full set looks like. I want the honey dews too. They'd be perfect for get well cards!

No comments: