Friday, May 04, 2007

Hosting help! (2) "110MB.com"

So, can anybody recommend a good free hosting site please? Hostdepartment is out. They were the first one I tried years ago. And my stuff disappeared after a while. (Hmm... OK, perhaps it was because of my slacking off on updating.)

Does anyone know anything about 110MB.com? I don't need e-mail, so they seem to be perfect, but this is what I get every single time I try to sing up:

Registration opens at random times of day. This is intentional.
Currently it's closed. So you'll need to keep checking back often if you want in.

Sounds incredibly fishy, but at the same time, believable. If it's so easy to sign up, they'd be swarmed... right? It's part of the "too good to be true"... right???

3 comments:

Kieran said...

Hey mabel I was able to sign up for the 110mb.com.. but you know it will do the same thing and give you ad's all over your site, every free host will do that, thats why they are free.... You will have to pay for pretty cheap deals like 9.95 a year for a couple hundred megs of space.. which doesn't seem that bad of a deal, you spend that much of figures anyway haha. Try godaddy.com or dreamhost.com

MC said...

Thanks!! I should keep trying, then. Those sites are only hobby and I'm too cheap to pay, haha... (^_^;)

Anonymous said...

kieran can you tell what time (hour) you sing up to 110mb