Thursday, May 03, 2007

Hosting help! (Byehost sucks!!)

I was shocked to find that Byehost had inserted ad links into my contents. Words throughout my articles have turn into ad links... as if I were the one who put them there! This is a total lack of respect and violation of trust. I have no words to describe how upset I am.

Yeah, it's free, but they already have flashing ad banners on the bottom of each page. Do they really need text links in my articles? The only result they'll get is me leaving. That's it. Byehost sucks! No more Byehost, ever!!

One way to work around the ads is, to make all the text into images. But that's not worth the time and trouble. Most of all, some of the banner ads seem to be adult sites. This is where I draw the line.

Usually isn't it the other way round? When you sign up, part of the user agreement is not to have adult content (together with other stuff like racist, terrorist, religion, or illegal content etc).

I have 3 sites with them. This is giving me a big headache... (>_<;)

No comments: