Sunday, August 02, 2009

House sitting 2

Things went well. I'm enjoying having the whole place to myself, hehehe... Even had a chance to go out for a while for this long weekend. Thanks Andrew.

The Koren student speaks very little English so communication is difficult. She wanted me to pack sandwich for lunch for her picnic in Stanley Park tomorrow. Too bad I don't know my sister-in-law's kitchen set up. Can't help. (Later found out, requesting isn't part of the deal anyway.)

Didn't get to continue on the Japanese input on Mac research. I've gone as far as finding an info site, but just not enough time to actually set anything up. Oh well. In return I got more beading done. Don't mind at all as my own place is too hot to work on such things.

Also made 2 of the 3 calls from yesterday. The failed one failed because my friend slept early. I ended up waking up her sister. (Sorry...) Argh! Why didn't she e-mail me the change of plan? (T_T)

No comments: