Thursday, November 05, 2009

Migraine headache

OMG it's starting! The dancing light is spreading fast! My visual field is melting away as I type. (T_T) Gotta type fast or I won't make it. Is it from from today's weather ache, or inhaling a mixture of paint thinner?


I'm back.
The Tylenol Extra Strength worked. Only need to lie in bed for about 45 minutes. The headache was greatly reduced. Without it, I'd be out for at least 4 hours.

Paint thinner. Yes, I was touching up with spray paint. Then washed the brush with nail polish remover. Then touch up with acrylic craft paint. Then a layer of clear acrylic finish. I'd say the mixture of solvents must be the culprit. As I return to my room still half saturated with this film, the headache worsened a bit. Of course the windows were closed. Stupid me. Extremely stupid.

No comments: