Monday, November 30, 2009

Thin Addictives

(Wow this post had been stocked up for a looong time...)
OMG! This is one of my new favorites! I didn't know it's made in Canada (Quebec) either. Feels like those really dried thin toasted pieces of bread that come with your soup, but 10 thousand times better! This one has almond and dried cranberry mixed in. (There should be other flavours although I haven't come across them yet.) Texture is slightly on the hard side, but well within tolerance. The flavour is perfect. They've got the sweetness just right. Zero trans fat too. Seems really healthy. Not exactly cheap, though. But I'll buy some more if I get a chance to shop at Costco. They are the perfect snack to keep in the glove box.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where did you find them. They no longer are available at the Seattle area Costco's.

MC said...

I bought them at Costco in Vancouver (British Columba). I believe if you search online, there's a place based in Florida that sells them at around $11 a box.