Friday, February 13, 2009

Black Friday

Valentine's Day eve is black Friday, hmm... I just slept it away. Most of it anyway.

What can I say, what can I say... caught dad snacking behind our back again. I asked him what he was eating, he said crackers. OK none of my business, a cracker or two shouldn't do that much damage, but he just had pastry as afternoon snack. Turn out he opened the box of egg rolls I bought from the HK Product & Brand Expo without even thinking of sharing. No? But he did it when mom was taking a nap. I was around but he didn't ask if I want any. So, has he forgotten manners, or his family? Then around 10 PM when I opened a bag, there are 4 rolls in there! He ate all 4 rolls in the afternoon! That, is a problem, as those rolls are fattening. Let's say, the side view of his waist is wider than his front view. At this rate, he's gonna eat himself to death, if Alzheimer's or high blood pressure, or the aneurysm doesn't get him first. Blah blah blah, too much whining. Sorry. Here's a card.

No comments: