Saturday, February 28, 2009

Tsubutsubu Mikan Pocky

Last day of February. (This is a stocked up report.)

Tsubutsubu = grainy. Mikan = relative of tangerine and mandarin. Like their grainy strawberry flavour, there are little grains of sugar(?) in the "chocolate" part. They had an orange chocolate flavour before, but I totally forgot what that was like. (Except for not worth a second box.) This mikan flavour is quite mild and light, yet very fragrant. The best part I like about this, is the low tangyness. It's not like some other flavours that make you eat non-stop. However, the after taste is so fragrant that it can't be natural... (20% Wenzhou mikan juice used. )

... and I ate the whole box because I was hungry. Haha... (>_<;) $2.39 for a box of 20 sticks packaged in 4 bags, it's a little too expensive for a second box. If I had money I might go for it again. For now, I'll pass.

No comments: