Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

Bought mini fruit tarts and dinned out as usual. Nothing special. I offered a trip to Richmond but she wanted to work on the garden instead. Oh well.

Finally, the day has come. I was asked to drive my "Mrs. Always Right" aunt home. It's a bit of a hassle, plus I don't really like her. (Bad me.) Maybe she sensed it, and asked her usual church friend to drive her instead.

Yup, this is what bugs me. She already has a ride set up, but came to me because she doesn't want her church friend to make a special trip before going to work. Seem OK to her if she ask me for the same thing before I go to work? Nice logic, eh? Just because I'm a relative? The reason why she's kind of bossy in my household is because she took care of my mom before she got married. So my mom owes her lots. But hey, I'm not part of the deal.

No comments: