Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Lindt 99% Cocoa

"Lindt Excellence 99% Cocoa Dark Chocolate". Last time I had 99% chocolate was... hmm, should I say, eye-opening. Didn't think I'd ever eat it again, but the chance had come. I had a slight disagreement with my sister-in-law on whether higher cocoa content would melt easier. Because last time it didn't melt, I was betting it doesn't. To prove my point I bought this Lindt bar and ate it with her, thinking it would be like eating plastic again.

To my surprise, this does melt although not quickly. And it's bitter alright, but doesn't taste like plastic. Not too yummy, but totally palatable. It's even better than 86% of a different brand. That one tastes a bit sour, but this doesn't. Plus you get a very satisfying feeling after eating a small piece. It's truly good stuff.

No comments: