Sunday, September 06, 2009

Skid

(Picture is leftover from yesterday and has nothing to do with subject.)
Have to work today to make up for the lost time during the week. Yup, it's fall already. Rain rain rain. Ache ache ache.

When I was going downhill on Boundary to enter highway 1, a car signaled and wanted to cut in front of me. I braked to let him/her in, but my car made a huge squeaking noise and skidded to the right! Lucking I didn't hit the curb. The thing is, the light just changed from red to green and I wasn't going fast at all. It must be the rain and the slope. That was scary. The other driver must have been scared too, since I almost came to a stop and there was enough room for him/her to cut in, but he/she didn't. So I just went.

No work tomorrow. I'm glad, though. Still haven't recovered from yesterday's trip.

No comments: