Saturday, September 05, 2009

Cross-border shopping

Hitched a ride with my brother and his family to the States. His mother-in-law was dropped off to our place like last time. (And she spent the day making lots of Zongzi again.) Traffic was way better than expected. It's the last chance for back-to-school deals, on our labour day long weekend, and their labour day long weekend too. (I thought theirs is later? Hmm...) Line up was said to be 40 minutes online, but actually took 20 minutes only. (I'm not complaining!)

Finally bought a pair of jeans. It was the first store we went to, and the first pair of pants that caught my eyes. Tried it on and it fits! Amazing! I've been looking for a pair of jeans all summer long with no luck. Seems like some strange force was at work here.

On the other hand, didn't get to buy any panties, which I need. Hmm...
Bought craft materials form Michael's and Jo-ann as usual. A few bucks here and there, and it turn into $50 before you know it. Yikes... (>_<;) We went to Costco at around 6:30 pm and found it closed! No one remembered Costco closes at 6 pm on Saturdays. Oh well... So we went to Wendy's for dinner. We ate there for lunch too. So, I've eaten 3 crispy chicken burgers in one day. Plus a few fries. I was counting on refilling my water bottle at Costco, so I ran out of water for a few hours. Now that I think about it, there are fountains at Bellis Fair. It's interesting how the lack of water doesn't only screw up your body, but your mind too.

Tired like hell. Need to work tomorrow. (T_T)

No comments: