Saturday, January 20, 2007

26th Ueno, Kichijoji

There are a lot of funeral related business around the hotel... Looking at the map reveals many shrines too. Nope, I didn't visit any of them. We were only one train station away from Asakusa, but I didn't even go there... sigh. I wanted to, but my body gave up. My friend went to Asakusa on the 31st night to see the traditional Japanese new years eve, I didn't even have enough energy left for that. Oh well. (But then there were nothing else but crowds.)

It started raining in the evening of the 26th. And it turn into a rain + wind storm the next day, when we went to Kichijoji to see the Rement event. Somehow we got off one station late and were lost. It must have been an express train that skipped stations, because none of us were aware of missing any stops.

The Rement event at Kichijoji Loft was OK. There were gifts with purchase. The price at Akihabara and Nakano is probably cheaper. Nevertheless I bought one set just in case. Yup, just for the gift that isn't sold in stores.

No comments: