Wednesday, January 24, 2007

27th Ginza

Two friends of my companion were visiting Tokyo for the first time between the 27th to the 30th. She wanted to be their tour guide, so we went our separate ways. It was kind of weird that the way she borough it up, sounded like couples breaking up, hahahaha... Like, I'd be happier that way etc. Yes, my budget was low and she said she wanted to take them to expensive crab and beef restaurants etc... oh well, I don't feel like dwelling on that. Thanks for being honest and straight forward. That's all I can say.

Haha... this has turn into my whining about this person. Yikes!! But hey, whining is what blogs are for!!!

Anyway, it turn out fine, because that gave me time to be with my Morioka friend. She bought me a souvenir in Ginza and we had lunch. People get the impression of Ginza being expensive. Not necessary. The lunch set we had were under 1000 yen. As you can see, they were excellent!

BTW, that's where I first noticed... the ladies' room has special sound device that automatically plays water sound to mask the one you're making. But... but... it's so loud! Isn't it like, your own sound is magnified? Hahaha...! (I think the idea is stupid.)

No comments: