Thursday, July 24, 2008

Exploded

Yup, I've exploded. Or rather, imploded would be a better word.

My dad is not the only one who's loosing it. Guess what, my mom was peeling strawberries. It's not the first time she's eaten strawberries. All of a sudden she's peeling them, saying the seeds are bad. She also kills earth worms saying they eat her plants. (Which cannot be further from the truth!) Come on! Gardening has been her hobby since I ever remember. There can be only one conclusion. She's loosing common sense!

W h a t a m I g o n n a d o ? I can't deal with this. Helpless and hopeless. The frustration has gone inside. For now, a few marks on a certain somewhere helps pull me together. I don't know when I'll actually bang my head against the wall. (Huge urge of doing that.)

Working on Pinky also helps a little.
Thanks, Pinky.

... and sorry this blog has turn into whinning.

No comments: