Thursday, July 17, 2008

Grrrrr...

Dear God, please take away my dad's old shoes. My cousin gave him money and ordered him to buy new ones. So finally today my mom took him to the mall. (Without telling me or I could have given them a ride. Grrr...) He was urged to discard the old ones but he wanted to wear them home "because they're more comfortable". OK that's a valid reason. But one of the soles is separating and there's a 3 inch gap. After he got home, he still refuse to throw them away, saying he want to wear them some more. Grrrr... he's got weak knees → doesn't like to bend his knees → doesn't like to wear socks → his shoes stinks! Grrrr.... My mom lets him have his way no matter what. Even if it's totally against common sense. Grrrr... Not to mention he denys he's still spraying pee after the surgery, still stinking up himself and the whole place. Grrr....

I can't take it any longer!!!!!!!!

Yeah, and I notice I've been loosing hair. There's a bald spot on my left forehead. All from stress. Stess ! Stress! Stress from all the smelly garbage my dad collects. If he wants to stink like old folks, go ahead. Don't stink me up too!!!!!!! Grrrrr!!!!!! Yeah I've been drowning in repusive odor and holding it in for years. The shoes are the last straw. Now that physical signs are showing up, it's over. That's it.

Photo: Line up in front of Toshi at around 5:30.

No comments: