Friday, July 04, 2008

Headache

Grrr... missed the date stamp.
Yesterday's headache was gone when I woke up, but came back by the time I left the house. I've never had one this bad. (Besides migraine.)

It's harsh to eat out everyday. All of us over ate. So today we had a light lunch at home. Then I dragged our guests to my weekly chiropractor appointment, so that we can make it to the Japanese restaurant in time. My parents were invited by default, but mom rather take a nap. It was only the 3 of us.

That restaurant neither take reservation nor provide take-out. They open at 5PM. People start lining up at 4:30. We got there at 4:40 and were the second in line. Food is excellent as always. Apparently Ajisai's chirashi tastes better. One of these days I'm gonna try Toshi's chirashi.

No comments: