Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Babysit 2

Set alarm at 1. Need to wash my hair and be at my brother's by 3. Got there 10 minutes late. Took my netbook so I could compose desperately needed Japanese mail. Kept dosing off. 4 hours of sleep isn't enough. Drove the girls to my place for dinner. Brother took them home. Things went smoothly.

I should be tired enough to sleep early. But no, I didn't. My computer failed to connect to the wireless LAN and I haven't been able to surf. As if I need a revenge, I started organizing my trip photos, preparing them for this blog (delete duplicates, resizing and retouching etc). Of course didn't sleep until the sun rises. Sigh...

2 comments:

Kieran said...

Hey Mabel! I didn't know you bought a netbook? you should post a picture of it or whats the brand? anyhow we will need to have another anime night so you can show off your trip!

MC said...

It's Acer and not really mine. It's borrowed. Anime night? Sure, bring it on. But I'm still very screwed up. Need more time to recover.