Friday, January 23, 2009

Getting worse

(Picture has nothing to do with subject.)
This is the second time my dad locked me out of the house. He didn't seem to notice I wasn't at home.

Caught dad getting up at 3:15 AM. He seemed to go on a hunt for food. I could hear plastic bags rattling. It was extremely rare that he would turn on the kitchen light. Then at 3:50 AM I noticed the lights were still on, so I went to take a look, only to find him standing in front of the water bottles... drinking water. Geeze... how long has he been standing there? I asked him what he ate. He answered "nothing". I said, you lied. Why did you lie? Because you knew you're not supposed to do that. He didn't answer, and went into the washroom. This was another unusual thing. Since the toilet is just a wall away from my mom's pillow, when my dad needs to go to washroom at night, he uses the one downstairs. And, after he was done, he flushed not just once, but twice. Yes, he needs to do that because his pee stinks more than a skunk. This double flushing would have woken my mom up for sure. Don't know if she noticed the whole ordeal. But I think my dad has crossed the point of no return. Sigh...

No comments: