Thursday, January 15, 2009

Just one...

Wrote only one Japanese e-mail. Aaaargh!!!! Progress on the trip photos is painfully slow.

The dentist's office called again. They're calling every month or so to ask if I'm ready to book a cleaning appointment. Are they that desperate for business? To be honest, I don't like that new office ever since my dentist moved there. Plus, she's been having back pain. (I know because she's also my mom's ex-classmate and family friend. My mom gives her massages sometimes.) Is there any sane person in this world who would choose a dentist with back pain? So I finally got fed up enough to tell the receptionist that I've switched dentist. She was very polite, and told me the new dentist is free to contact them if he or she needs my record. Wow it's that easy? I should have said it a long time ago. Oh well.

Somehow I'm in a bad mood. Maybe it's because I didn't complete all the tasks I want during the trip. Maybe my day and night are still switched. Maybe I'm just constipated. Maybe my back has gone beyond salvage. Maybe my hair needs washing. Maybe maybe maybe...

No comments: