Thursday, April 23, 2009

Rash

Looks like that rash around my mouth I had last summer is coming back. It might have been my very last SebaMed lip balm that I try so hard to use up every last bit. Somehow it's not sold in Canada anymore. (T_T) Yeah, this last stick may be a bit old. It could have expired. Don't know without an expiry date, though.

The other reason might be the Shiseido skin care product sample I got from my Japanese trip. It's supposed to be good stuff, but a bit too weak while the heat is still running 4 in the morning. And, it doesn't have any SPF.

My, my, the Japanese are so generous. In here when you get a sample, it's a tiny tin foil pack no bigger than a one-tea-spoon sugar pack. Over there, they give you a whole week's supply, completed with toner, lotion, and facial cotton. All in its own specially designed package. Nice! (Well... who pays for that? Of course, whoever buys the product.)

Either way, I'm using the medicated ointment from last year's dermatologist visit. Hope it works.

No comments: