Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Time for daiper?

Dad started to wet his pants. No, it's not like he can't hold it, but he spills when he goes. According to mom, his dick only has one inch left, so he can't aim well. (I didn't want to hear that and have no intention to verify it. Guess this is due to his prostate condition.) Somehow he dislike using the hand-held urinal and still pees directly into the toilet. He'd rather use the small tea cup which he puts his pre-torn toilet paper squares in. Of course it's not big enough to hold all the pee. When it fills up, he tries to empty it quickly. But need me say more? He doesn't stop the flow when emptying the tea cup, thus of course wetting his pants. Solution? Put the tea cup away.

Dad needs to get up and pee about 3 times throughout the night. Last night he seemed to have wet all of his pants. Instead of washing them, he just hung them to dry in the laundry room. Super gross! Mom woke up to find dad wearing summer pants while today's high is 8 degrees. All his winter pants are used up.

I've never seen mom this frustrated. Dad is like a walking zombie. Not much brain is left. Whatever he does, he screws up and you must clean up after him. Whatever you tell him to do, he doesn't listen and keep doing things his way. Mom even said, get me when you need to go pee, and I'll hold the urinal for you. But I'll be spending all my time and energy cleaning up after you, I can't do anything else.

Dad also has this weird thing about "making things more convenient". Upper picture: bottles of junk food for him. Notice the cracker being extracted out of the can and put on top of a jar. Lower picture: water storage. Notice he extracted a piece of napkin and placed it on top of the container. Both pictures: his obsession on glass jars and bottles. I hate it with all my heart.

No comments: