Saturday, October 10, 2009

Bead Show

Kidnapped my cousin to the Fraser Valley Bead Show in Langley. The drive there took about 40 minutes but 2 hours back. We got lost and missed the highway. Ended up in Surrey. A section of Kingsway was sealed off thanks to construction. Single lane traffic. It was frustrating as we needed to get back home, pick up my parents and aunt, then go to uncle Y's home for dinner. Yup we were late of course.

As to the show, failed to get what I've been looking for, but got some unsuspected finds. Spent around $100. Things weren't cheap. (T_T) I'd like to buy more but out of budget.

Another big fail today was that I forgot to inform mom that I'd be taking my cousin to Hong Kong style cafe for lunch. She started cooking without asking and we were stuck. There are still many places my cousin would like to eat at. There goes one slot.

Too much driving today. Exhausted.
Again, forgot to take Pinky picture at dinner. (T_T)

No comments: