Saturday, October 03, 2009

Moon Festival

Dad ate 2 mini moon cakes before breakfast. He ate them without asking if anyone else want any. He just hogged them all to himself. Sigh... Then aunt L and aunt Y came and we ate out with my brother's gang for lunch because he has church gathering at night. Somehow aunt L keeps refusing to get a ride from me or my brother. Instead she got the daughter of aunt C to drive her. Since she's got stuff to drop off to us and it's kind of heavy, I insisted of driving her, but she wouldn't budge. Of course this is an excellent way to show people on aunt C's side that I'm such a lazy and unkind bitch.
The sky was very clear and I tried to take a picture of the full moon, but it didn't really work. I probably got the settings wrong. Oh well.

Thanks Andrew for helping me wash my car. I really appreciate it. It's been over a year since I last washed it.

No comments: