Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Holloween!

This Koodo ad is scary enough for Halloween...
What was the designer thinking?

Mom's toe infection hasn't completely healed so I took her to see the doctor again. She managed to "arrange" for me to have an H1N1 shot too, since aunt Y will be staying with us for 2.5 weeks while her son and daughter-in-law vacation in Japan. That makes 3 seniors in the household. Turns out it's not H1N1 but regular flu shot. So... I didn't take it. Didn't think I can jump the line anyway.

Thought there's something wrong with my right eye. But the doctor found my left eye looking cloudy instead. I'll be seeing an ophthalmologist. Sigh... I guest I have been taking my eye sight for granted. I'm way too young to have cataract, but it is possible from stirring at the computer too much.

Thanks for the monitor speaker! It kicks ass!

No comments: