Monday, July 09, 2007

Ajisai

Geeze... I never know its English name Hydrangea! Oh well, I'm only ESL. (Stop using it as an excuse!)

Anyway, the point is the colour shift in these photos. Pretty bad, eh? Neither one shows the correct colour. (Although I tried fixing it in Photoshop, there's only so much I can do.) When I focus on the Pinky, the camera shifts the hue towards it. So the one on the left is tinted orange, and the other one blue. Yeah, it's about 5 years old, but still takes good enough pictures. (Except for a few dead pixels, and too bulky.)

BTW, the rash around my mouth has calmed down a bit. The itching stopped. Last night it was pealing quite badly. Normal skin texture hasn't return yet. And the area has become darker. Sigh... I seriously hope this is not permanent.

No comments: