Friday, July 27, 2007

Referral

Finally! My doctor wrote me a referral to a dermatologist. I hope it's not too late. If that rash spread to my whole face, it's his fault! After hearing what Joe told me, I tried to ask for help on the residual effects from the accident, but he:
  1. said it's been too long and there's not much hope for improvement.
  2. Homework: I need to dig up the card of the neurologist I've seen. (Wait a minute. So I'll have to come back just for a referral, and he gets paid for doing nothing? That's not right!)
  3. Seemed like he was trying to end the conversation.
I know, I know, my 15-minute appointment went overtime, but is that what a doctor should do? I saw only one patient in the waiting room on my way out. It wasn't like half a dozen people were waiting.

That's it. I'm switching. Anyone knows a good family doctor? (Female preferred.)

No comments: