Monday, July 02, 2007

Happy Canada day!

Road trip to Bridal Falls, Harrison Hot Spring, Hope, and Alexandria's Bridge. Thanks for driving, Steven! (^_^)

Bridal Falls was awesome! Lots of mosquitoes, though. Harrison Hot Spring was much smaller then I thought. (Forgot to take pictures... aaaargh!) Hope... I think I was asleep. Was that the railway tracks by the Fraser River? Alexandria's Bridge was interesting in a way that it leads to a dead end. There were people fishing and they were trying to sell us their catch. $20 a salmon. A good deal, but didn't think it would last the return trip without refrigeration.
... and some souvenirs from Bridal Falls. Aaaargh itching like hell~!!!!!! Can't imagine how bad it could get if I wasn't wearing a long sleeve shirt. The lower bite falls right on top of my old IV scar. It was quite unusual that these bites only turn red and swell up the next day.

No comments: