Wednesday, September 26, 2007

More moon

To Chinese, the Moon Festival is like Christmas to the western culture. It's the time of year when family reunion happens. However, my family isn't fuzzy about that sort of stuff, so we did the "celebration" tonight instead of last night. And by "celebration", it's just eating out with my brother and his wife and 2 girls. See? My parents are super boring people who raise lame kids. Yes, I'm the lame kid. (T_T) Yeah, yeah, I'm no longer even a kid ages ago. But that's when you build the base for the rest of your life.
There was no cloud tonight so I tried another moon photo. It's definitely better than yesterday, but still not very good. The camera only gave me 6 pictures before the battery died. But 2 good ones out of 6, is way better than yesterday's 2 out of 22.

No comments: