Sunday, September 23, 2007

Sakura flower jam

A gift from my Japanese friend Sora in... May? Thanks Sora~! (^_^)

Finally ate it. I was hoping to photograph it with some custom made Pinky but too bad they aren't done yet. (T_T) The expirary date shows Sept 9 2007. I barly made it. (Yup, as usual, this entry is late.)

The taste is very light and fruity, but can't tell what kind of fruit it is. Slightly tangy, not too sweet. The flower stems felt like eating veggie, haha!

I'll update this once I translate the list of ingredients. There seems to be some weird stuff. And I want to know where that fruit flavor comes from. (^_^)

(Added Sept 24th.) Here it is. Seems OK.
砂糖 Sugar
桜のエキス Sakura extract
花 Flower
異性化液糖 Isoglucose
ゲル化剤(ペクチン) Gelling agent (Pectin)
酸味料 malic acid
アントシアニン色素 Colouring

No comments: