Thursday, December 20, 2007

Chiropractor

Have been feeling horrible since Saturday... thanks to Superstore. They had 2 nights of no tax, so I got a bunch of stuff, alone. Everyone flocked there. Couldn't get a cart. Fine, even if I got one, it would be too difficult to move around because of the crowd. Especially the area near the cashier. One of the items I needed to get was right at the bottle neck. Trying to squeeze through lugging a half-full basket was harsh enough. And the basket soon overflowed. Yeah, I was buying a bunch of large size items. So, basket dangling off one arm, hugging the big box with the other. Line up took forever, but expected.

Since then, my neck, shoulder and back have been out of whack. Sleeping didn't make me feel rested. Sigh... I know that load was too heavy for me, but I keep forgetting where to draw the line. Thinking I can push it a little bit further. (T_T)

Looking back, the amount I saved wasn't worth the pain. (T_T)

No comments: