Sunday, December 16, 2007

Tired

Something's not right today. I've been falling asleep all day. I even had a dream while napping in front of the computer. The nap lasted about 25 minutes. I thought REM sleep doesn't kick in until 45 minutes. Hmm...

Dreams are weird. Somehow you know things when you're in a dream. Like this cell phone, I just knew it was my friend's although I've never seen either her phone or this yellow-and-white phone. I even knew when and where I accidentally picked up her phone, even though that part of the dream didn't exist.

Yeah, I've been screwing up a lot lately. It's even reflected in a dream. (T_T)

2 comments:

Kieran said...

There is no set time really for when REM sleep will kick in, some people have set their sleeping so that they only need to sleep 20 mins every four hours, and no need for night time sleep they just zonk out in to rem by training their brain.
Heres a link:
http://www.stevepavlina.com/blog/2005/10/polyphasic-sleep/

MC said...

Interesting! I think I might do better with polyphasic sleep. According to the weather, there are days that I can't get up. But lying down too long also screws up my back. However, I think I lack the self-discipline to keep the sleep schedule. (^_^;)