Thursday, February 28, 2008

Engine warning light (2)

It's still on. My mechanic still haven't phoned me yet. Which means, he hasn't been able to contact his friend who worked at Honda for 20 years. According to the owner's manual, I could be damaging the engine driving with this light on. Of course it doesn't tell me what could be wrong. So I think Tonee is right. However, when my boss had her engine light lit up, it was the brake fluid. Even though the level was between max and min which should be fine, filling it up to max got rid of the warning light. In her case, continue driving could actually mean problem. So, hmm... I really hate it when I can do nothing but wait. On the other hand, I still haven't been able to figure out how to loosen the old wipers to put new ones on. Stupid... (T_T)

(The photo has nothing to do with the subject. )

No comments: