Friday, February 01, 2008

Meets Wine Pretz (Mozzarella)

"Meets Wine Pretz (Mozzarella cheese) seasonal limited edition".
What does Mozzarella cheese supposed to taste like? Sorry I'm not that knowledgeable about cheese. Cheese is cheese and that's it. (But I do like Swiss cheese. It's something I can tell apart form, say, the cheese on a pizza.) This Pretz is a little sweet, but nevertheless, has pretty nice cheese flavor. And buttery too. Yes it tastes very good, but expensive. I guess they're trying to be higher class by saying it goes well with wine.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Cheese is cheese and that's it"

Ahhh, Come on ! There is a LOT of kinds of cheese! Just in France and Holland there is between 400 and 500 different kinds.

Italian people are really proud and touchy about Mozzarella. I think it is a really fresh cheese, really good for the hot evening in Roma :)
But Italian people would they there is lot more to say about mozzarella !

MC said...

I'd eat more variety if those cheese don't come in sizes that takes forever to finish. After all, I was brought up eating the Kraft single slices. AKA "not too far off from plastic" kind of cheese. (>_<;)