Thursday, April 17, 2008

Photobucket again

OK, now they're reeeeally getting on my nerves. They changed the upload button. It lets me click, but nothing happens. This better not be some kind of evil sneaky way forcing users to allow pop-up ads or else the upload won't work. Guess what, Photobucket, are you listening? I'm ready to go elsewhere if you keep this up.

Luckily they kept the old uploader as an option. I'm so glad that it still works. My guess is, they didn't test compatibility with Firefox.

So! Went to QE Park again on my way home from the chiropractor. Took some more photos. The shards of light through the clouds were awesome. There is no comparison between a photo and the real thing.

Yup, sounds like the wind storm has arrived. Forecast says it might even snow in some area tomorrow morning. We'll see.

No comments: