Saturday, April 05, 2008

Truffes Fantaisie

Oops! Thought I've written a review already. Turns out I haven't. The packaging is long gone and I can't read the brand name from the photo. (T_T) Sorry...

So, this 1 kg box came last December. Took 3 people 3 months to finish. (But... we didn't do our best.) It's highly addictive and extremely dangerous. Every time I have to eat at least 3. Can't stop. The content is separated into 2 foil bags. But 500 g is still way too intimidating.

The truffle itself is coated in cocoa powder which gives a deluxe taste. When the inside melts in your mouth, you'll go "mmmm~". This sensation is very similar to my favorite Winter Cocoa Pocky. My only complain is, it's not completely smooth. Sometimes there seems to be microscopic grains of... sugar??? Or cocoa??? I'm not even sure if it's supposed to be like that. Anyway, it scores high on my scale. Oh, I do have another complain. The box is way too big! When it takes too long to finish, you tend to get a little tired, or, it might go stale. My mom put the last half-a-bag in the fridge, and totally ruined it. (T_T)

No comments: