Friday, April 18, 2008

Snow in April

Yikes!!! It was nice and sunny in the afternoon, then this?! Ya gatta be kidding me!!! Well, OK, the forecast said snow in the morning. This is delayed for at least 10 hours. Sure didn't expect that. I walked to the post office outlet to mail some stuff, then stopped by the bank and a dollar store. It was a little cloudy. By the time I lined up at the cashier, it was raining hail! Totally off guard and without an umbrella, I had to add a raincoat to my purchase. Would like an umbrella but they have none. Turn out OK because it kept me warmer. It was reeeally cold. Within an hour, the rain turn into snow. Now, there's about 2 inches on the ground. The satellite TV gets no signal. The road is slushy like winter. Aaargh! Where has spring gone???

And I was hoping to catch tonight's episode of Death Note on YTV where I think L gets killed. (T_T)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When does it err normally stop snowing around there? o_o

And I finally took some screenshots of my nendoroids, since my miku hatsune came. Take a look.

What is that negi doing?
Miku Appears!
Lining up!
Miku singing
Hair Flying o_o

Made some hyperlinks so it's easier to click on o_o But I'm going to do some pictures sometime, with the nendoroids swapping bodies xD Should be interesting

MC said...

It's unusual to snow in April. If memory serves me right, there was snow as late as March last year.

Thanks for the links! Nice pictures! Nendoroids are so cute! (Expensive though.) Haha... Haruhi is always grumpy. Why don't you post them on your blog too? Looking forward to your body-swapping pics! (^_^)