Saturday, June 14, 2008

Pre-father's day dnner

As usual, my family avoid the exact day on all such occasions (to avoid the crowds, of course). As usual I was hoping to buy some nice fruit tarts for tomorrow. We used to buy cakes, but I've gotten tired of it. By the time I arrived at the bakery at around 5, there wasn't much left. (They open till 7.) So... hope I'll have better luck tomorrow.

To be honest, I'm so tired of eating at the same 3 or 4 restaurants. Why can't my dad try something else? This is what I really, really am sick of aging. Old folks tend to lock themselves up into a tiny box where they feel safe. Not only do they refuse all experiences but the ones they're familiar with, they consider the rest bad. Unfortunately, I seem to be locked up with them. Need to break free. Desperately need to break free...

No comments: