Thursday, June 26, 2008

Surgery (2)

Missed this yesterday. My mom got freaked out when we found out my dad's bed was in the organ transplant ward. Turn out he was initially placed there because of a shortage of beds. Things got "corrected" even before his surgery was done, and he was placed in the correct urology ward.

So... dad got discharged this morning. Everything went smoothly. It's normal to have some leakage for a while, so my mom suggested him to put a plastic bag on the seat before he sat down in the car. But, but, he refused, saying he's fine and no need to do that. Sigh... If he leaks, the car will stink, and who's gonna clean that up? Not him, I'm sure. This is what I hate the most. He neither looks at reality nor think about other people. All he cares and does is to maintain his manly image. He's always right and whatever he thinks, is the one and only truth. As far as I'm concerned, he's always been the tyrant. My patience with him had long run out. I'm so fed up, I'm ready to kill myself. And yes, he's still stinking up the bathroom. But having 2 tubes each as thick as a pencil inserted into you-know-where, it will take him some time to recover.

As the vampire finally arrived, things only gets worse. Yes, I'm stressed. So stressed, every joint in my body feels like they're twisted backwards. I want to bang my head against the wall.

No comments: