Friday, July 17, 2009

Car: battery

I'd say this has been the worst week so far this year. 30-degree doesn't help. The vampire doesn't help.

As expected, my back's been killing me from yesterday's car wash. I was counting on today's chiropractor's appointment. Just when I was ready to leave the house, the car wouldn't start. The battery was dead. Why? Probably because I started the car twice without letting it run for some time yesterday. All thanks to a new shorter hose that doesn't let me wash both sides of the car at once.

With my mom's help, we asked our next door neighbour to jump my car. When I opened the trunk to fetch the cable, I notice the spare tire and tools are gone! OMG! When did it happen?!?!?! I was soooooo shocked. (T_T)

Then neither the neighbour nor myself know how to attached the cable. Yes, I've only done it twice in 17 years, always with help. I lost it. Sigh... Why, why now...


I think I lost all hope and purpose to life in that instance. Nothing I've done worked. Nothing I tried to do worked. None of my effort makes a difference. Maybe God actually hates me. Mom didn't help either. She said lets die together. Mentally she has never ever been helpful.

Forgot I could call BCAA. 45 minutes wait. Had to give up the chiropractor appointment. (T_T) The guy did his job well. The car started so quickly and easily. But he recommended replacing the battery. So there I went, back to the garage where I just had an oil change and new brakes yesterday. The battery cost $155. (T_T) The chiropractor's appointment was rescheduled to tomorrow. Couldn't go to renew my insurance either.

Seriously needed a break. Still have 2 half price Michael's coupons. So, Richmond. When you're having bad luck, even the washroom gives you no toilet paper. Luckily I have some substitutes.

Then I noticed the Sculpey Al bead I made was gone! The cord broke! Aaaaaargh!!!!! (Thank God it was found in the car later.) Then S called. She arrived in town. I tried to write down her hotel number, then noticed the back cap of my pencil was gone! Sigh... Why why why why why why why why why why why... why does everything have to happen at once?

God, what are you trying to tell me?

No comments: