Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Hair cut

(Photo has nothing to do with subject.)
Haven't heard from my brother yet. Don't know how my car is doing.

Technically speaking, I can take a bus to my haircut appointment downtown. But 2 things held me back. (1) I've been using that ointment around my mouth which says avoid sun exposure. (2) I only have SPF 15 facial lotion, way too weak for today. Sigh... don't want scars, better play it safe. Oh well, apart from my hair actually getting too long, I was hoping a haircut would improve my mood.

Haven't DL FMAB for a while. Better do it myself instead of relying on someone else. To my shock, the site I've been getting DL from no longer carry the files! (T_T) I manage to find some loose ones after searching online, but still haven't found all of them. Sigh...

Need to find positive things... think positive... At least I'm still alive, have a roof above my head, and not starving... (T_T) (T_T) (T_T) (T_T)

No comments: