Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Hot 3

Feels worse today. (T_T) 35 degrees on our shaded sundeck. 32 inside.

There are only 2 left from the 12-pack of Popsicle I bought yesterday. The home made juice ones went from 12 to 6. The majority was eaten by me. Yup... at one point the roof of my mouth was sore. It's gonna be a joke if I get frost bite from that.

It's impossible to turn on the computer until late at night, or else you can't even enter the room. Try to work on beads but of course couldn't. All my actions circle around how to cool down. Say, when you're fanning yourself with one hand, you can't do much with the other. When you're digging out ice cube to put in your mouth every 30 minutes, you can't concentrate on serious work. However, I'm sure my place isn't the worst.

Mom was hoping eating out would give us a break from the heat. Who knew the restaurant's air conditioner was having problem! Brother needed gas so we all went to Superstore after dinner. Even the temperature there was high. Only near the milk and egg section can you get real chill.

There goes another unproductive day... (T_T)

No comments: