Tuesday, February 06, 2007

29th Comic Market 71 (5)

Apparently some people were meeting us at the pub. On our way there, a few got separated and lost. It was kinda like a mini adventure. (^_^)

It was a German style pub that had private rooms at the back. We got one of those rooms.

So... everyone was there, and the self-introduction began. Although I never wrote to everyone, I recognized their blogs! Wow! It felt... like a miracle again!

The food came, but everyone was busy with toys. Masoho brought her custom made Pinky Streets and Chiwasaki brought her Medicom Elric brothers! There was an extra Ed from... I think it was Totsu's. (Or was it Touko's?) Oh I was bad with names and the exhaustion didn't help. I'm sure I was too quiet and non-responsive.

Someone asked me if I'm a "rotten girl". I said "not rotten", and a few of them backed off in a strange way, like I had the flu or something. Huh??? Was... was I impolite...??? I don't treat BL as an enemy. I'm able to read it, but it's not my interest and I don't seek it.

Saya, the biggest Shamballa fan on earth, quickly staged a BL scene using Pinkys. Haha... Oh the other side of the room, the same thing happened to the Medicomtoy Elric brothers. I could say with confidence that, I was probably the only non-BL fan in the room. Wahaha...

The Medicom brothers were one of the targets of my trip. Since last June, I had been running around town asking any promising toy store if they would carry the item, and the answer had always been negative.

When I was absorbing the atmosphere, Sora came up to me with one of the Ed figures, and encouraged me to undress him. (Wahaha...) She even started by taking off his shoes. O...K... I was saving it for my own figure, but a "free meal" is always good. (^_^) It's really well made! The detailed review of the figure goes to my other blog later.

Yu (one of the 2 cosplayers) made Al snow men as gifts for everyone. They were so cute! Thanks~!

Masoho had to go to a concert so she only stayed for about half an hour. Aaaw... she wasn't even in the group picture!

It seems to be a Japanese thing to switch location for the second half of the party, so we left the pub. (Or is there a time limit on how long you can stay in one restaurant?)

No comments: