Wednesday, February 07, 2007

29th Comic Market 71 (6)

We went to an Izakaya (Japanese pub) next. There was a line up and we had to wait outside for a bit. This time we didn't get a private room and there were people smoking. Aaargh that's one thing Canada is superior. No smoking indoors. Nevertheless, it was an interesting experience.

My exhaustion was getting pretty bad. I was even more non-responsive and couldn't remember much of what happened. We had more food and drink, I got to chat with some people who I didn't talk to in the first party.

Yu wasn't feeling well but she hung on till the end. Damn the vampire. I felt so sorry for her.

Since this was a public place, we couldn't display the toys or talk freely and loudly. But that didn't change the content of the conversations. (^_^) Everyone is such a huge fan! Oh why aren't there more FMA fans locally?

All good things must come to an end. We said good-bye and the subway. My station was on her way so Saya ride with me. A few of us would meet again for toy shopping on the 3rd in Akihabara and Nakano.

It was for sure one of the most unforgettable days in my life.

No comments: