Sunday, August 10, 2008

Huge plate

You guessed it, more visiting relatives. 13 people at the table. (Well, 7 are locals.) Too much food... (But they were good.) I still haven't gotten rid of the 2 inches around my waist when the California cousins came. (T_T)

It's been 3 days since my left ear gone elevator. Hearing is muted like when there's atmospheric pressure difference. A little dizzy every-now-and-then too. Something's wrong. Not to mention the bald spot on my head.

The other day I checked my blood pressure at one of those do-it-yourself machines at a drug store. It was 104 and 66. The sign on the machine says normal is 130 and... 80 I think. Looks like I'm too low. Then when I look it up online, the "excellent" reading is 105 and 70. According to another table at that site, I'm between a low normal and borderline low. The 2 tables contradict themselves by saying "excellent" on one, and "borderline" on the other. So which one is it?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mabel!
How's it going?
I have a question for you - remember Bot Collector at Richmond (the robot place you introduced me to)? Does it still exist?
Hope all is well!
-Joe

MC said...

Yes they're still there at the same location, but the store changed hands and now mainly sells sexy girl figures. The name was changed to "Ultra Action Toys" too. They also have a branch in Richmond center near the Bay with more variety. I forgot the branch's name, though. Eventually this will become the main store and the old one will turn into storage.

If you want robots, try "Age 3 And UP" in Metrotown near Toysrus.

Actually I'm not feeling too well, as written in the post. (>_<;)