Friday, August 01, 2008

Koeda "Morning Time"

From Japan, thanks Sora! Limited edition blueberry yogurt corn flake Koeda. Smells very sour and strong! OK, if it's yogurt it's supposed to be sour. But it also indicates a cheap, very artificial cough-syrup-like berry. Bracing for a not-so-pleasant experience, I took a bite. And... the actual taste is surprisingly mild! And... not bad at all! First, the white chocolate tricked me into thinking milk heavy, but it's not! This is way less milk-heavy than many other Pocky and Kitkat I had recently. The tartness seems to be from the berry instead of yogurt. It's mild and light. Well balanced. Then there's something else that I can't identify exactly. Must be corn. Overall, it's good. But since it's white chocolate, I don't think I'll go for another one even if it shows up over here. (White chocolate is basically all fat. You know that, right?)

No comments: