Sunday, August 03, 2008

Summer...

(Picture has noting to do with the subject.) After 2 weeks of dinginess, it finally feels like summer again. I was wearing 2 fleece jackets! (Well, that could be the vampire too.) Every year there would be one week of heat, then summer's over. This year the very hot days happened in mid July. It was way too early! Which means there should be another heat wave coming up, probably in August. Yeah, each year my computer would restart itself without warning from overheating. It hasn't happened this year yet.

Hmm... snow in May, heat record in July. The earth is definitely in distress. (T_T)

Trip planning is slowed down for the moment. My HK friend's cat is sick so she has to deal with that first. I'm still waiting for some Japanese friends' advice on accommodations. It's extremely unusual for one of them to take this long to reply. I hope she's fine.

No comments: